If your face has lost its glow, then there is no need to worry. We have brought you the benefits of oranges. You can get back the lost glow of the skin with the help of an orange. According to health experts, oranges rich in vitamin C are not only good for our health, but are also beneficial for our skin.
Orange helps in dealing with acne, uneven skin tone, dull skin etc. You can use orange in many ways for glowing skin.
1. Apply orange juice on the face
- First of all, take out the juice of a fresh orange in a bowl.
- Take two spoons of orange juice and dissolve it in one spoon of water.
- Now apply it on your face with the help of cotton ball.
- Massage in circular motions with your fingers for a few minutes.
- Now leave it on for 10-12 minutes before washing it with plain water.
- Repeat two or three times a week.
- This is the easiest way to use oranges for glowing skin.
2. Orange Juice and Rose Water for Glowing Skin
- First of all, take a spoonful of fresh orange juice and rose water and mix it together.
- Apply this mixture on the entire face with a cotton ball.
- Massage gently with fingers for some time.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. After that wash off with fresh water.
- For glowing skin, this face pack made from oranges can be repeated twice or thrice a week.
3. Orange Juice and Aloe Vera for Glowing Skin
- Take 2 spoons of fresh aloe vera gel and add one spoon of fresh orange juice to it.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck with the help of your fingers.
- Leave it on the skin for 10-15 minutes and then wash off with plain water.
- You can repeat this remedy 1 to 2 times a week for glowing skin.
4. Orange Juice and Honey for Glowing Skin
- Prepare a face pack by mixing a teaspoon of honey and fresh orange juice.
- Apply this mixture all over the face as well as the neck.
- Leave it on the skin for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with plain water.
- You can repeat this remedy twice a week with oranges for glowing skin.